Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hello!

Wow it's been a few days - sorry!  I've got a couple of good excuses though....  I went to NYC for a long weekend by myself!  Wow wee!  (Well I don't think you can ever be by yourself in New York.)  It was actually an amazing girls weekend.  It was such a whirlwind but every moment was fantastic.

A view into the cockpit on the dinky little plane
I didn't take a lot of photos (my hands were usually occupied with shopping bags....) but we did see  and do an awful lot.

Multi story stackable car park!  
We did all those things you can't do with small children - for example brunch at groovy restaurants, shopping non stop until you can't carry any more bags and a night time Broadway show (Book of Mormon) followed by a secret bar for celebrity spotting (Jake Gyllenhaal, Minka Kelly and Lea Michelle!!!).

The High Line
We were so lucky with excellent weather and a phenomenal tour guide and host (thank you!!!).  It was so great to spend such an amazing few days with amazing friends.  While it was exhausting it was rejuvenating and I was very happy to come home to my little family.  Big thanks to Fanta Pants for doing such a great job on the home front! xxx

For those of you planning a trip to NYC in the future, here are a few links of some of the things we did and totally recommend.

www.thehighline.org
www.ilovebuvette.com
www.fiveleavesny.com
www.chelseamarket.com
www.bookofmormonbroadway.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment