Thursday 27 September 2012

Signing off..


I've been thinking about it for a while so now it's time to say that I'll be signing off from blogging.  It has been super fun updating friends and family about our adventures in Canada but I'm finding that now we're pretty settled into our life here we're having fewer big adventures and daily life is getting busier.

Like everyone our daily life is busy and I find I'm running out of time to do everything I need to do and a little of what I'd like to do.  Writing blog posts takes a significant amount of time each day or so and then some days there really isn't anything new/interesting happening.  I think I better way to update everyone will be a quarterly group email with some of the best of what we've been up to, starting with Fall and Halloween!

Thanks for reading and I'll be in touch!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I love your blog! Now who am I going to live vicariously through??

    ReplyDelete