Tuesday 20 December 2011

All I want for Christmas...

is my two front teeth!


This poor baby has two little teeth ready to come through and it's not much fun for him!  Fingers crossed they'll pop out before we get on the plane....

We're continuing our tour of good playgrounds for little people.  I highly recommend Miller's Ice creamery in Cowaramup.  Excellent ice cream and a great little play area complete with refillable, milkable cows!!! I wish I'd gotten a pic of the kids having a go!

This afternoon we had a gorgeous afternoon at Wills Domain.  The view of vineyards in the valley is truly spectacular.  It was great food, great company and the kids had a ball in their playground.  I'm keen to check out one last venue - Eagle Bay Brewery.  It's kind of tricky to get to these places with two kids who nap so we'll have to wait until they extend their opening hours after Christmas.  In the meantime, we're just going to try and stock up on vitamin D at the beach!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment