Wednesday 21 December 2011

Eating for Canada

In the car on the way from the supermarket this afternoon, R asked for another snack and this is the amusing conversation that followed...

Mama - "You're a very hungry little boy at the moment."
R - "Yes I am.  Do you know why I'm such a hungry little boy?"
Mama - "No, tell me"
R - "Because I don't know what food they have in Canada so I have to fill up now."

It's hard to hold back the laughter when they come up with little gems like this!

Speaking of food, the kids and I cobbled together an IKEA gingerbread this afternoon.  It's not an easy task trying to get the walls to stay up without it being completely covered in icing sugar!  They enjoyed themselves making it and I know they'll love eating it in a few days time!


This is the picture you get when you ask the kids to look at the camera!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment