Wednesday 25 January 2012

foot prints

We have many little creatures that live in our yard.  Most of them are very hard to capture in a photo but they do leave behind traces of evidence.  


Fanta Pants went out the other night to put the bin out and found a little visitor helping itself to a stale pitta bread from the bin.  Unfortunately he was gone by the time Fanta Pants ran back inside to get the camera.

The next day the kids and I spotted the evidence - footprints in the snow and a bread bag on the gazebo...


I'm sure our little friend will be back so when we get a pic of the raccoon I'll be sure to post it!

While I was out taking photos, I thought I'd take a pic of the pool - well I think that's where the pool is.  You can see a diving board so I guess there is a pool under a layer of snow!


xx

PS - Does this happen in your house?  I laughed so hard I cried when I read this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment