Sunday 22 January 2012

Hockey


Our landlords dropped by today to inspect the fallen tree and they kindly brought along some skating and hockey gear their kids have grown out of.  Our kids were so excited about it all.  Action Boy looks the part - all he needs is a mask, helmet, some gloves and a MontrĂ©al Canadiens jersey.  Oh and maybe some skating lessons!!!

Skating is big here - people skate where ever they can.  I even saw some kids skating on the river across the road from us today.  There is a good rink next to our local pool which I need to investigate.  Even Fanta Pants is keen to give it a try.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Skating... ha ha ha, remember Switzerland!!! I know I haven't improved since then! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember being put to shame by a toddler on skates. I haven't skated since...

    ReplyDelete