Tuesday 12 June 2012

Doctors

All is not lost in the world family doctors in Quebec.  I never thought this would actually happen, but it has and I'm SO relieved!  Somehow I managed to convince a paediatrician to take on all three children!!!  Amazing huh!? (Apparently some doctors might see one of your children but not the others...)

It has taken five months and many phone calls to various clinics and in the last week there have been several phone calls between me and the receptionist.  With Baby A about to turn one I put in extra effort to ask around and make more enquiries and it paid off.  I really wanted him to have a proper check up when he gets his immunisations and now we have an appointment!  Yippee!

When I first called up, the receptionist asked "What's your story?".  Of course I then played up that we are only here for a short while and it worked.  In the end she said we were very lucky to be taken on and joked that it may have been the accent that sealed the deal!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment