Friday 17 February 2012

Ikea take two

Last weekend we headed to Ikea to pick up a few things to help make this house feel like home.  While we were there I noticed a few more things that I'd put into the category of same but different...


Did I drop my kids off in Smaland or did I order Japanese at a food hall?  The drop off protocols are a bit stricter at this Ikea and they even give you a timed beeper to wear and when it goes off you'd better get there ASAP!


Entrance into Smaland isn't on age but on height just like going on a ride at an amusement park.  After a good run in the ball pit the kids have always loved a hot dog and an ice cream, well here it's a frozen yogurt which is tots delish!


Who needs toys when you can make a suit of amour out of an Ikea box!  There are still plenty of boxes around here so plenty of potential toys....

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment