Wednesday 29 February 2012

Multi tasking

Action Boy's school takes the kids ice skating and asked for parent helpers and I was super curious to see his skills and meet some of his friends.  So this morning I took along the other 2 thirds of "our situation".

The idea is the parents help the kids put the skates on... well you do your best...  Unfortunately Action Boy did end up with ice in his boots!  Despite that he had a great time and is pretty good for someone who has just started.  Little Miss D had fun running around on the ice and Baby A enjoyed chatting to all the kids from his baby prison.

Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take pics but I'm sure we'll get some on ice while we're here!

Getting 40 odd little people to the rink and then kitted up is pretty impressive.  What I found even more impressive was that the skating rink was actually tennis courts frozen over!  Now that's what I call a multi purpose sports surface!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment