Friday 11 May 2012

Yesterday I was feeling very sorry for all the cute furry creatures that don't cope well in this urbane environment.  Well this morning I was reminded that some furry creatures cope very well indeed!


I made chicken soup the other day from scratch and because it's still cool enough I put the whole carcass in the bin.  Mistake #1.

Mistake #2 was not putting the occy strap on the bin lid.  Our raccoon got in the bin and pulled the chicken carcass out.  How on earth?  Then he ate the whole thing and left only a few bones!  While cleaning it up was gross, I am very impressed with his dexterity.  I can wait to see him one day!  In the meantime, we need to get that occy strap back on ASAP!

xx

ps - if you're wondering what those red round things on sticks are - they are snow ball makers!  They make beautifully round snow balls, perfect for throwing!

No comments:

Post a Comment