Friday 10 August 2012

Bloom

I love knitting but unfortunately I'm definitely not the fastest knitter in the world.  Despite being a bit slow, I really enjoy the process and the result.  I'm particularly proud of my latest project "Bloom".


Little Miss D seems pretty pleased with it too!  I'm not sure what happened in this photo - who is this girl and what have you done with my child?  Smiling?  Posing?  Amazing!  I think we're beginning to move out of the treacherous threes!  Yippee!


For those of you who knit (I know there's one of you!) the pattern can be found here on ravelry.com (it's like pintrest for knitters!).  As it's kind of stretchy, dress is supposed to grow into a tunic top.  The idea of getting more than one year out of it really appeals to me after all the hours I spent on it!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You're so clever! M was wearing some knitted pants you must have made... v. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a grandma but I just love it! Good to hear A's pants are getting another go! xx

    ReplyDelete