Sunday 19 August 2012

I need a weekend to

recover from the weekend!  Where did it go?  We're were busy little people but we had fun!    So what did we get up to?  Among other things - a show and shopping in the city, date night, brunch with friends and afternoon tea with Fanta Pants' colleagues.

I was really excited to take the two big kids to see the show "How to Train a Dragon".  It's a live performance with puppets based on the animated movie of the same name.


It was really fun and the kids had a blast.  The dragons were amazing and it must have been such a thrill for the actors to "fly" them.  The lighting and staging was impressive complete with fire breathing dragons!

The performance was at the Bell Centre which is home to the Montreal Canadiens ice hockey team and it's located smack bang in the middle of the city.  After the show we went for a spot of lunch and shopping at Zara Kids!  (I love that shop!).  It was the first time I've really wandered around that part of the city.  I've driven through heaps of times but on foot I realised just how compact the central city is.  I'm becoming much more familiar and comfortable with it and look forward to checking out a few more places.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment