Wednesday 14 March 2012

Everything in its place...

Moving to Montreal definitely solved our housing problem and you certainly get a lot more bang for your buck here than at home.  I love this house - it's location, the size of it and of course the vibe.  The only thing left for us to do is hang some pictures and for me to sort out my sewing area.

The house is BIG and I'm enjoying spreading out and the children enjoy having their own rooms.  In our old house toys (Lego in particular) and drawing supplies took over, everywhere.  In this house we have room for everything to have it's place but still be accessible.  And where would I find inspiration from?  Pintrest of course!

Inspiration #1
 Our house...

I have wanted to do this for a long time.  Action Boy is a great drawer and will grab a pen or crayon and draw whenever but Little Miss D needs encouragement and this set up has inspired her to get scribbling.  The drawing corner is right next to the kitchen so the kids can be close and it works a treat!

Inspiration #2


For Baby A's safety, Lego is now confined to Action Boy's room and I'm planning a version of the above as soon as those shelves come back in stock at IKEA!  (but of course in white!).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment