Sunday 18 March 2012

No coats!

I've mentioned before that this winter has been very mild, even a non-winter for Montreal and today it reached 22 degrees Celsius!  This is record breaking weather!  The previous record breaking high was 14 so today was truly amazing.

The sun was beautiful and people were everywhere soaking up the vitamin D.  Our family enjoyed not having to put on all that outerwear!  Action Boy even got down to a t-shirt! 

The main street of our little village was packed with people and most of them had the same idea as us - ice cream!  We had go put plan B into action when the line to our first choice ice cream shop was around the corner!  We still had to line up at the next shop, but the ice cream was très bon!


Yes, Baby A is still in his pjs at 4pm...  but he's happy to be out of baby prison!
Most of the snow has melted and a whole lot of leaves have been uncovered across our yard!  I know what we'll be up to next weekend...


We don't get as much sun in the backyard so we have more snow and a lot of puddles... I think this will take a while to drain.  I was walking across the grass and have never felt such "squishy" soil under my feet.  So different to the dry sandy soil at home.


Occasionally I forget my previous bad experiences and attempt to get a decent family photo...




Wasn't happening today....
 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment