Friday 2 March 2012

Making friends

When I was at uni I knew a nice guy from the country who would say the most profound things. (I can picture his face and remember what he said but I can't for the life of me remember his name.  Sushicat - do you remember?).

One of these profound things he said was about how life was really about the relationships you had with people along the way.  We've been in Canada almost two months now and while we've been busy getting settled and trying all sorts of activities we're only just starting to build the relationships that will make our time here really enjoyable.

I've met some really lovely expatriate ladies and have a play date next week.  This will be only the second time I will have been in someone else's house in two months!!!  Tomorrow this little guy has a friend coming over.  We're all very excited!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment