Sunday 4 March 2012

On the sticks

It has taken a little longer than I'd hoped to get all the boxes opened and unpacked but we're now down to only four unopened boxes in the basement!  Yippee!  Good work Fanta Pants!

So now the house is starting to look like our home, my reward is getting out the knitting needles.  (Yes I really am an old lady who loves to knit and look out the window).  A few weeks ago I had to go to the post office to pick up a package and I stumbled onto a cute little knitting shop and luckily for me they do classes so every Sunday morning for the next couple of weeks I'll be knitting away quietly!  As I'm pretty much self taught with the help of some youtube videos, I'm hoping to pick up some nifty tips.


The class project is a cute baby cardi so lucky Baby A will get that and then it's on to finish of some WIPs that have been hanging around for far too long.  One is a half finished little blue jumper in a size 2.  That was obviously for Action Boy but now he's wearing size 7 I can't remember why I gave up...  I'm sure it'll come back to me quickly once I pick it up again!

xx

ps - need to make a drink cold quickly?  bury it in the snow...




No comments:

Post a Comment