Thursday 19 April 2012

Bed love

Don't worry this isn't going to be rude!  I'm actually just in love with our new bed!!


We've been talking about a new bed for about three years but with visitors arriving soon we needed a guest bed so it was definitely time for us to get this much talked about bed.  There seem to be a lot of monopolies in Quebec so we went to the monopoly mattress shop and found a good deal on a locally made memory foam mattress.  We didn't really know a lot about memory foam but as soon as it was tested it was sold!  Totes amazeballs!

So incredibly comfortable and of course we went for king size or très grand as they say here.  Only problem with très grand is that my decorative pillows look très petit.  Will have to figure out what to do about that and we definitely need something lovely for above the bed.  Will start my search on Saturday when I get the morning off for a hair cut and a snoop around a funky part of the city!

A king size bed seems like such an "adult" thing to have however I really don't feel like an adult (despite having three children and a minivan!).  Maybe it's my juvenile choice of book?  If you look very closely you'll see Fanta Pants is reading another Salmon Rushdie.  But what am I reading?  "Hunger Games"!?!  I'll have to find a friend here to go and see the movie with...

Très grand is très nécessaire with trois enfants and Baby A thought he'd try it out too after an early morning feed.


Then it was time for some sibling love...



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment